Although our firm specializes in high end residential projects, no project is too small. We will design an exciting new home for you and your family. See our portfolio for ideas. We listen to our clients’ needs, and have a proven record to deliver high quality work on schedule. We will design a solution for your needs that will meet your budget.
If you need an architect for issues related to your current home design, Anthony Cosentino will advise you on the feasibility of any home renovation or remodeling projects. His expertise in architectural design for residential remodels and additions will make your remodeling projects go smooth. You will work one-on-one with Anthony, who will listen you and create a design that will add useful and impressive value to your home.
If you have an historic preservation projects, call us. We have the experience in this area as well as working with the respective boards.
Residential (Renovation / Remodeling)
- Do you want to raise the roof, remove load bearing walls?
- Do you want to restore your historic home authentically?
- Do you need a large renovation of an existing structure?
- Do you need to make changes to accommodate medical requirements?
- Do you want to add an room or build an in-law addition?
Commercial (Renovation / Remodeling / Tenant Build-out)
- Do you want to change the use of your existing building?
- Do you want to change the exterior of a building to reflect a different type of business?
- Do you need that unfinished office or retail space finished to meet your needs?
- Our firm will work with you to achieve these goals.
- Anthony’s unique approach to design involves numerous sketch overlays, and a finished rendering of your proposed solution.
- He can create a unique represenation of an already finished project for brochures, realtor web pages, and other marketing purposes.
- Anthony takes pride in creating these renditions, and his clients are always pleased.
If your project requires architectural design, or you plan to alter the roof, windows, doors or walls on an existing structure, give Anthony Cosentino a call for a free consultation.